You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
lol truelly horrifying
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
planet of the apes is one of my favorite movies
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
...good for you?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I believe he was trying to make a point of how close that picture looks to Helena Bonham Carters character in the movie...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I have been scarred for life [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
i wonder how much money he has spent to have a face like that...
The resembulance is scary
Bookmarks